Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Can't deliver mail to Solania

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by dernhelm, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dernhelm

dernhelm Avatar

2. I have not tried to reproduce

3. No blocker

4. I was given the task to DELIVER mail to Solania. I have the package in my inventory, but it's not in my Journal. When I get to Solania, nobody will take the mail from me.

5. Go to Celestia and get the job to deliver mail to Solania. The job doesn't appear as a 'quest' in the journal.

6. Online player, Windows 10, playing via STEAM

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@dernhelm
    You will need to visit the Town Crier in Solania, specifically. No one else will take it from you. You may know this, but I couldn't tell :)
    Let me know if you still have any issues. Thank you.

3. dernhelm

dernhelm Avatar

Thanks for the reply! Shouldn't this 'quest' be in my journal? It's not listed there...but I have the mail in my inventory.
    I spoke with everyone in town, and nobody took the mail from me, or mentioned this 'quest'.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

No, these don't show up in the journal. But you should see something in your task list, on the left hand side of the screen. There should be one guy called Town Crier.
    If you haven't, you may want to go into the 'interface' options of the game and in the "Nameplates and Chat Bubbles" section select Show Unlearned NPC Names. This way if you pass the Town Crier you can see it right away.
    There is one specific NPC you need to meet. If you see him and he won't recognize it, let me know.
    @dernhelm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.