Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Carved Oak Weapon Racks, won't allow weapons etc.

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Kaffien, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    1. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    2. Blocker? no
    3. Details: When attempting to mount a weapon for display on a Carved Oak Weapon Rack
      no matter the weapon, it stays red when trying to mount it to the rack.
    4. Steps to Reproduce: (used old one and tried crafting a new one) Place a carved oak weapon rack
      on your property and then try to add an item. I have tried 2 different racks on two different properties.

5. User Specs: Ryzen 7 1700, AMD RX580 8gb, 16gb 2133 mhz ram. Samsung 850 pro 512GB, 60% full.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Kaffien
    Are you still having this issue? Someone else reported this somewhat recently and I could not repro. I was able to place the rack and then place weapons on it.
    If you are still having problems, what weapons are you trying to place on it? I assume you are not hitting your deco item limit?

3. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

No where near the deco limit. the items place fine on the ground but they just wont stick to the weapon rack.
    I've even tried crafting a new one just in case the first was bugged. I will test it again tonight. I've tried shields,
    swords, spears, battle axes, halberds etc.

4. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

This is still an ongoing issue, I tried a myriad of different weapons last night. from spears to founder weapons
    to 'thorn' weapons. They only way they interact with the rack is if they are placed horizontally 'through' the rack they will not stick to it properly.

I have tried a village pavilion, a village water shack and also a town lord / lord marshall home as well. None of these houses are near their deco
    limits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.