Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Cat is floating in air next to tavern counter

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by Rhiannon, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

1. Title: Cat is floating in air next to tavern counter
    2. Reproduction Rate: Unknown
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: My cat, who has a mind of her own, I thought was standing on the tavern counter when I walked into the front door of my ornate greenhouse. However, she was actually standing on air NEXT to the tavern counter. She stretched and when she moved, she popped down to the floor.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: As I said, cat has a mind of her own (it's adorable).
    6. User Specs: PC Windows 7 Pro 64 bit GeForce GTX 960 W/4gb

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Rhiannon
    You may find it easier to use /bug at these locations since I don't know where this location is :) Instructions on how to use it are at the top of this page.
    BUT in this case...I think I know what it is. Is it the counter top portion that flips up? Right now this is a coding limitation. Because this part of the counter flips up, I assume the cat jumped up and then the counter was then lifted up. There is nothing much we can do about that, I'm afraid. The solution would be to take that feature off the counter. I say that because we've investigated that before :)

If I'm wrong on my assumption please let us know, thanks.

3. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

It is not the counter with the moveable part. It’s the corner one. Sorry about not using the /bug command. I always forget about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.