Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Consistent Crashing/POT/Pet Issues

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Thexedor Markhamm, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

1. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    2. Blocker: Yes?
    3. Details: Every time I enter my Home POT (Dawn's Keep) the game freezes and crashes out. Also, all of the pets I have on my properties are 'stuck' to my character (see picture). I do not see this, of course, but my buddy snapped a pic of what he sees on screen before I crash. When I am not in scene, the pets appear normal.
    4. Steps to Reproduce: I enter the PoT of Dawn's Keep

Area: Dawn's Keep (POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Dawn's Keep) Loc: (-156.6, 46.6, 294.5)

[​IMG]

Caree Death likes this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Was not able to reproduce this crash internally on neither my nor your account. We are aware of some crashing issues that are occurring in scenes heavy with decos like Owl's Head. We have a change being implemented for later today that might also address this issue you're observing.

Please keep us up to date if this continues to occur. It may also benefit us to know your specific machine specs and time/timezone at which this occurred.

3. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

I am consistently crashing in the farm fields (which is heavy deco limit). Using Win 10 / GTX 980 / 16 gig ram.

What about the pet issue (pictured above)? You'll need somebody else to see it.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We applied a fix that should resolve this in patch 522, if you could verify. Thank you!

5. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Verified. No longer crashing. However, the pet big remains. I opened a new bug for the pet issue in the character bug section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.