Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Crafting interface stops recognizing recipe

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Kara Brae, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Crafting tables sometimes fail to recognize recipes that I have. This can happen even if I have been using the recipe to successfully craft items and have all the ingredients in my inventory.

Steps to reproduce:
    Activate crafting station
    Double click on a recipe in the interface that shows that all ingredients are available (no ingredients greyed out)
    Sometimes the error message appears on the right side of the interface "No recipe found".
    This has happened to me when batch crafting as well. I set the interface to craft 10 or 20. After crafting only one or two the crafting process stops and "No recipe found" is displayed.

Once I get that message, I have to leave the crafting station and reload it to get it to work again.

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Kara Brae First, let me know if this is still happening on the current patch. If it is, is it happening to a particular recipe, or does it appear to happen to any recipe?

3. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

This happened to me a few times before too (usually when a tool broke during a batch) but has not happened since the last patch or two.

4. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Hi Serafina! It happened to me again today in the middle of crafting Bear Steak and Potatoes. I had set the crafting interface to craft 10 of the recipe, but the batch crafting stopped after 4 had been completed with the error message No recipe found.

This happens sporadically with all kinds of recipes, not just cooking ones. I use Prosperity tools which don't break, so a broken tool is not to blame. Build 538.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.