Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Fine Oak Furniture Chairs Disappeared

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by Frederick Glasgow, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

1. Title:Addon Store Fine Oak Chairs Vanished
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker?No
    4. Details:I purchased the fine oak furniture pack on the addon store. I was in Soltown and claimed rewards. I saw everything appear in the rewards tab,including 2 chairs. when I clicked the items to move them to my Backpack, everything appeared,except both chairs never made it. I checked rewards agai, nothing was there. I logged out and back in, still no chairs.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:Microsoft Windows 10 pro
    Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393
    [​IMG]

2. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hello there!

Upon review of our logs, it looks like these chairs were not destroyed, but rather moved into a new container. The container doesn't look like it's used frequently, as the only item to have been added/changed in it other than the 2 chairs over the last 7 days have been a stack of arrows. Do you know of containers either in your inventory or in the bank that you had added arrows to? Check there first. if you still can't find the items, PM me directly and we'll send in the hounds to hunt them down for you.

Frederick Glasgow likes this.
  4. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

OK I will look. This is really odd,because the chairs were not in my backpack when I clicked on all the fine oak furniture. But I will do the legwork first to look for a container before I ask anyone else to get involved further.

5. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

Well, I found 2 chairs but I am not sure if they are from the first time I bought the set or the second time when I had a issue where the chairs went. But I bought the package again without issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.