Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Floating corpse

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by psteg, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psteg

psteg Avatar

Bandit, (one of 4) path from east exit. When confronted by the four bandits. one juts back and forth until you kill him. Then as a corpse he floats all over and does not stop. Once you catch up to him you can loot him (while he floats around) and he disappears. There is a Koblold in the mine that will do this as well. Forgot to mention, this is in Twins Foot Hills.

1. Reproduction Rate:100%
    2. Blocker?No
    3. Details:See above
    4. Steps to Reproduce:Kill the bandit that juts back and forth.
    5. User Specs:Windows 10 Home, Intel(R) Core (TM) 17-4770K CPU @ 3.5 GHz, 32.0 GB Ram, 64 Bit operating system 64 Based Processor, Geforce GTX 1080-TI Video Card.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting. Our team will need location coordinates to review this issue further. We would also ask for you to see if this event can be reproduced.

Location coordinates can be provided by using the /loc command, or by creating the bug using the /bug chat command.

3. psteg

psteg Avatar

I will go back into the scene and try to reproduce and obtain the information you require.

4. psteg

psteg Avatar

Ok went back to Twins foothills and spent an hour trying to duplicate this bug. Of course I was no successful. I stood where I stood the other day (34.5,62.4,-0.6) fought the bandits a few times and could not get any of them to float away. I then went into the mines for an hour. Stood in the same spot (-15.3, -10.0, 56.0) and killed a mess of Kobolds. But not a one of them floated for me like it did the other day.
    Last night while on my regular account, my travel through the outer world was interrupted by thieves. One of the group of three that I killed ended up to be a floater. This seems to happen in QA and Release.
    Hope this helps. I will go back and try again later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.