Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Garden bed placement issues with rusted iron small greenhouse

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Mishikal, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Garden beds cannot fit up against the edge of some sides of the rusted iron small greenhouse (They can on other sides). Example images below.

Medium bed:

[​IMG]

Cannot fit a small bed between medium beds and the wall:

[​IMG]

Small beds cannot fit up next to each other, creating unnecessary gaps:

[​IMG]

Small bed cannot fit against the wall (Similar to medium bed):

[​IMG]

Small bed cannot fit against wall on the other side, either:

[​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Mishikal
    I admit, aligning beds can be tricky. Sometimes it's hard to place unless the lot is at a 90 degree angle. Rotating them just slightly can often help, but subtle differences are tricky.
    I'm looking at the 2nd picture here where you cannot place the small bed. That seems to be in a spot that is far tighter than all the others pictured.
    Can you take a look at these pictures again, make sure we are looking at the right ones...in the last image you say the bed cannot fit, but it seems to.
    The image before that one is broken I'm afraid :(

3. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Hi Lexie,

All images are loading for me, so I'm not quite sure what you mean by broken. It's hard to tell from the second shot, but there's actually a fairly large gap between the small bed and the edge of the greenhouse, similar to the large cap in the first shot.

Basically, it's entirely possible to line up against one wall of the greenhouse, but not the other. It's been this way since at least persistence when I first got them. The round greenhouses had a similar issue I filed a bug on a while back as well. I.e., the issue is the wall on one side of the greenhouse object extends into the placement space, so the object itself needs work to fix that. My point in the last two, is that while the beds can be placed, they are not able to go snug up against the wall (There's a bit of a gap).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.