Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] harvesting cotton

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Boradic Boneslasher, Aug 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boradic Boneslasher

Boradic Boneslasher Avatar

1. Title: Harvesting cotton does not stop an give you material, once stopped can not trying harvesting cotton again.
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker: No
    4. Details: I logged on in Upper Tears zone, an walked down hill to cotton plant, I selected to harvest the cotton an started to harvest an once it should of gathered the cotton it did not stop it topped showing the gather time circle on screen an just stayed bent down trying to gather, I hit my space bar to jump to stop the harvesting process then tried to harvest the cotton again an it would not even try to harvest the cotton. But after doing this bug report an checking back on screen it now has harvest box on screen for the cotton.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Go to cotton plant an select to harvest it
    6. User Specs: Sota.QA.Win.64.727.Date.08.22.18

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@Boradic Boneslasher Can you stand near that cotton plant and type "/loc" in chat then copy the contents of your clipboard here?

3. Boradic Boneslasher

ok this has been a secret I have kept for a long long time lol, but when it sends this stuff to my "clipboard" lmao I can not find this clipboard is supposedly sends stuff to..... I did /devbug when this happened, kinda wish … when /devbug, /bug/, or /loc was done it would post the info in the chatlogs but I have checked an it don't lol.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

it IS in the chatlogs, if you need it. perhaps you have misc turned off in the tab options? ...but "on the clipboard" means you click over to the entry box for the body of the message in the forums and hit control v for paste.

5. Boradic Boneslasher

lmfao ok ya just had to make me feel like a idjit alley lol, hehe I keep the chatlog in minimal hehe I never scrolled to the side lol

Alley Oop likes this.
  6. Boradic Boneslasher

Here Serafina I copied this off my chatlog from the /devbug yesterday here's the location:

Area: Novia_R8_Hills02_01 Area Display Name: Upper Tears Loc: (371.4, 89.4, -9.5)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.