Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Jade Valleys Compass has flipped 180 backwards

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Mal Hari, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

1. Title: Jade Valleys Compass has Flipped 180 backwards
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker: No
    4. Details: In the Jade Valley (Loc: -321.5, 11.6 -322.o) the compass has Flipped 180 from the way it should be. On over map (Novia) water is to the West of Jade Valley, But in Jade Valley its to the East. If you look back in my town notes this was brought up and corrected before not sure why it changed back.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Logged in and out a few times and confirmed with others they saw the same.
    6. User Specs:

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Are you referring to the compass or the in-game map? You mention terrain so I want to make sure I understand correctly as I don't think the compass would have that info inside the scene?
    Thanks!

@Mal Hari

3. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Compass works everywhere :D I am referring to the player compass. and while in the Jade Valley.
    A picture worth a thousand words lol (Jade Valley is a coastal town. )

Here I'm standing on the over map (Novia) by compass (shown) I'm facing north and the water is to my left (West)
    [​IMG]

Now here I'm in Jade Valley Facing North again and the waters on my right (East)
    [​IMG]

So the compass in the Jade Valley is off by 180deg. (backwards).
    As mentioned before this was corrected before in the Jade Valley so not sure why it changed back.

P.S. SOTA ROCKS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.