Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Journal: Entry "The Ichor Witch Waits" - lines outside of the Journal border.

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Paladin Michael, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Same as in QA:

The secons passage - starting with "Through her investigating, and ..."

The sentence "Should i prove successful in vanquishing" is writtten on the very last line of the Journal site (left side) inside the Journal.

The next 5 lines of text are outside the Journal page!

Sorry, can't provide a screenshot at the moment :(

2. Paladin Michael

More information:
    1. While in "Current Tasks" today only ONE LINE (the last) was outside the Journal page.
    2. After solving the quest it is transferred to "Knowledge Journal" no line is outside. That's because the HEADLINE isn't shown in "Knowledge Journal".

Beside: It would be better to have the headline also in Knowledge Journal :)

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Paladin Michael
    Are you still seeing this? If you are, can you report back with the /bug info please? Thank ya.

4. Paladin Michael

As written above:

Now, the whole text fits exactly on one page in the knowledge journal. I assume, because the headline isn't shown in the "Knowledge Journal".
    While the text was in the "Current Tasks" section the last sentence was outside of the journal, becaue the headline is shown in the current tasks and there was no word wrapping to the next page.

To reproduce it, we could enter Solania Catacombs with a new Avatar and after receiving the task "The Ichor Witch Waits" on screen we could control it immediatly in the "Current Tasks" inside the Journal.

I am very busy at the moment - coming home late the whole week... I try to test it on weekend and will give feedback as soon as possible :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.