Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Lost amulet talking to Brigid

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Floors, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floors

Floors Avatar

3/28/2018 9:13 PM
    Title: Lost amulet when talking to Brigid.
    Reproduction Rate: One time
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: I talked to Brigid about the amulet and she opened the trade window. I put the amulet in there but when I hit the give button it wouldn't do anything. I tried giving the highvale key as well, no luck. Hit the button several times, nothing is happening, screen is still up. So I hit cancel. Now both items are missing, and Brigid doesn't recognize that I gave her the amulet and I also lost the key. So I'm stuck.
    Steps to Reproduce: See above
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz (4) System RAM: 40960
    GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 580 GPU RAM: 8192
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.OSX.64.751.Date.03.28.18
    Area: Novia_R6_City_Resolute
    Area Display Name: Resolute
    Loc: (23.2, 77.6, -247.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfQ2l0eV9SZXNvbHV0ZXx8KDIzLjIyNywgNzcuNTgsIC0yNDcuODkpfCgwLCAwLjU2MywgMCwgMC44MjYpfDY4LjU3OTA5fDM0Ljc1MDgyfDEuNTYxODUz

2. Floors

Floors Avatar

I restarted the game and the amulet and key was back, so I'm unstuck. Problem still happened tho.

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Ive had this with 2 different quests tonight, the item goes red in the area to give it to the npc, and then thats it, whatever you do, wait doing nothing or cancel as you cant give, you have to log to get the item back. Had it with the book quest for the love legs. As well as one in ardoris

Lord Trady of Blix likes this.
  4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Did this eventually resolve for you? I see that you have Brigid's Amulet of Testimony in your inventory now.

Lord Trady of Blix likes this.
  5. Floors

Floors Avatar

In order to resolve the issue, I quit the whole game and when I restarted the quest items were still there and I was able to re talk to brigid and complete it. But I was freaking out before I realized it.

At the time this happened, there were several players in my instance trying to talk to brigid at once. The main issue was that the button to give items was red at the time and i couldnt move the items back to my inventory either. so cancel was my only option, which led to their temporary disapperance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.