Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Missing Items

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Ralik, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralik

Ralik Avatar

1. Title: Missing Items
    2. Reproduction Rate: not sure
    3. Blocker? no
    4. Details: I did not pay my lot fees. My house with decoration went to the bank. But I'm sure some items have disappeared. Among the missing items I remember: a torch, a painting and a medium planting bed. I do not need these items, but the problem must be checked.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for the report. I spot that there is a stray Medium Planting Bed in your Bank in the scene Chateau du Lys. You appear to have two Wall Torches, which are both currently placed in your existing row basement. Unfortunately, I may need you to be more specific about the piece of art that you believe is missing. The exact name of the asset that you purchased/acquired, in order for us to look closer at individual instances?

I see that you have two "Art" pieces, one on your Row Lot, and another in the row basement. I also see a "Painting" asset, which is placed in the front room of your existing row lot in Chateau du Lys.

We are happy to assist you in looking for any believed missing items, but will need more information and specifics to look closer.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.