Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed]Naked?

Discussion in 'Release 42 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by TheWanderingPoet, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWanderingPoet

TheWanderingPoet Avatar

5/23/2017 10:40 PM
    Title: Naked?
    Reproduction Rate: 0% (Visible to only me, not currently reproducible)
    Blocker?
    Details:When removing top/legs there was no underwear underneath. The underwear however was still visible on others. Relogging seemed to put it back. Will add details if cause found.
    Steps to Reproduce: Not sure as others underwear showed for me, and underwear showed on me for them.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor (6) System RAM: 16381
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 GPU RAM: 1986
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.506.Date.05.23.17
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest04_01
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge Outskirts
    Loc: (62.8, 11.8, 176.3)

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Can you list what items you had on by chance, and if you can repo - any chance you can take some ahem, tasteful screenshots? (the paperdoll, for example).
    Thank you.
    @TheWanderingPoet

3. TheWanderingPoet

TheWanderingPoet Avatar

@Lexie
    It was the Leather Royal Founders top, the Leather Royal Founders gloves, Supple augmented leather leggings, and supple augmented leather leggings.
    While I didn't think to take a screenshot until after I had relogged, it seems I have the same issue on the regular server so I am able to supply screenshots as it's a potentially identical image.
    http://i68.tinypic.com/2r4jvq8.png

After spending some time inspecting it, it would seem the underwear graphic has been changed since i last looked (I try to let her keep her dignity so it's been a while). It was very hard to see, and in some cases as my screenshot shows, on the character it seems nonexistant. Unless that's not supposed to be what I'm supposed to see. I remember actual clothing maybe a month ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.