Info. Needed on ores

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Stabbath, Apr 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

So, I can make a variety of things now. Would like to make a better weapon than the bronze one I've been using a couple months. A couple pieces of heavy armor too. I can make, meteoric, constatan and white iron. Don't know which is better, or would have stats more to my liking. Anyone have a link to a site or vid that gives info on this? Thanks.

Oh, I probably will be lacking recipes too. If anyone knows a town that has a good chance of selling high level blacksmithing recipes, at a reasonable price feel free to let me know. Might need some blade, sheet recipes etc.

Sonja likes this.
  2. Lained

Lained Avatar

3. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

Thanks! Wiki pages that came up in my search didn't give that info.

4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

5. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

In game if you head to the town of Rinzai (nested within desolis) there are armor and weapon museums set up which show all materials, each style, masterwork and enchants available on each. It will give you a good idea using in game stats for what is "better" based on what you are looking for.

6. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Stabbath
    Barugon is correct, some of the info on metal, cloth, and wood bonuses are not accurate. The best way to have a true idea of what bonuses are applied based on ingredients is to visit some vendors or Armor and Weapon Museums and hold the Control key down to see each one. I frequently go to Novia Market and look at Robyn's crafted items (first alley to the right from docks). As for recipes, same place is a good start.

Jaesun and Barugon like this.
  7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Yeah just go to the crafting museum. It is always accurate and what effects they do currently in game.

8. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

Wow. Didn't know about the museum. Thanks a lot everyone. I frequent desolis quite a bit too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.