Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Overlapping bankers in Central Brittany

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Pebbles, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebbles

Pebbles Avatar

Edited to Bug Report Template:

1. Overlapping Bankers in Central Brittany Bank
    2. Can't reproduce on my own, but they stayed that way for a few hours.
    3. No. They could be stuck in the doorway but I was able to walk past them and get to the next room. If they are stuck, I think the new backpack could be an issue, but that is just a guess.
    4. Not sure. This is how I found them.
    5. Mac Pro Desktop, OS 10.11.6, 3.5 GHz 6 Core Intel Xeon E5, 64 GB 1066 Mhz DDR3 ECC, AMD FirePro d500 3072 MB. Login via Steam.
    Area: Central Brittany (Novia_R3_City_Brittany)
    Loc: (389.5, 26.1, 306.8)

Also: When I came back an hour or two later, the two bankers were in their usual spots behind the teller bars. When I opened the door to the second room, the door pushed me back toward the wall and I got stuck against the wall between the door and the light fixture on the wall. I was not able to get unstuck by jumping or walking, but I could get unstuck by closing the door.

---------

First of all, LOVE the fancy new banker clothing / Wealthy Merchant Outfit. They look great in-game!

The two bankers in Brittany are overlapping each other in the doorway to the vault in the Central Brittany Bank.

I came back to the CB Bank after a few hours and they were still in the same place, stuck in the doorway. I was able to walk through the door and get into the vault room and it looks like they have slightly moved apart because I was trying to walk through.

When I was walking through them in the doorway, it kind of looked like one of the backpacks could be stuck in the doorway, but I am just guessing.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for the thorough report! :D

Head's up for scene-related issues like this, you can include location coordinates which help us find these problems faster to fix by using the in-game /loc chat command and pasting the copied coordinates here. :)

Pebbles likes this.
  3. Pebbles

Pebbles Avatar

Hi! Thanks! After seeing the coordinates in other posts, I searched around and learned yesterday that I can type /bug and then copy everything from the clipboard. So hopefully I will be more helpful going forward! This is fun! :)

4. Pebbles

Pebbles Avatar

Added the location to my OP above, is there any other info I can add that would help?

Area: Central Brittany (Novia_R3_City_Brittany)
    Loc: (389.5, 26.1, 306.8)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.