Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Planting Beds can't be harvested after they went to the bank

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Alderon Calden, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alderon Calden

Alderon Calden Avatar

5/10/2018 7:52 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: Property went to the bank with planting beds that were at full cotton growth. When the planting beds were laid back down the cotton cannot harvested. I can plant new cotton on Planting beds that did not have previously grown plants when the property went to the bank.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16273
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M GPU RAM: 1972
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/Lake Cusabo
    Area Display Name: Lake Cusabo
    Loc: (-161.0, 28.0, 68.1)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8TGFrZSBDdXNhYm98KC0xNjEuMDQ1LCAyOC4wMDUsIDY4LjE1KXwoMCwgMC4yNDUsIDAsIDAuOTcpfC0zNDkuNjMzMnw1NS4xNDQ3MnwxOA==

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Can you relay what happened as a "Steps to Reproduce" for us please? I know the dev will need this information.
    Backtracking what happened, giving us the events from the initial planing in order leading up to this bug (with general timeframes) will help greatly. How how long were they in the bank? Were they moved there or did they 'fall' into the bank when the house fell?
    @Alderon Calden

3. Alderon Calden

Alderon Calden Avatar

Lexie, the plants were mature plants with one watering that had been setting there for about 2 weeks. The lot fell into the bank when the house fell. The planters were retrieved from the bank and when the planters were put down by the owner they appeared to be Stage 2 plants (Stage 1 being planting/first watering). When I cam over to check the plants to see if I could harvest them, as I planted them, they were mature plants. (Owner saw stage 2 plants at the same time I saw mature plants). I could not harvest them, though oddly when I came back later I could water them. This was on all planters that had plants. About 7 of them. I planted an empty planter with some seeds and had no issues just to make sure it wasn't an issue with all the planters on the property.

I came back today and could harvest them. So it looks like when they were put back down they were reverted back to an early stage (remember the owner saw a stage 2 plant when he put them down) I am 100% sure they were mature as I forgot to water and was not enthused about harvesting and taking the loss on the plants so I just let them sit there for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.