Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Potion of the Obsidian buffs disappeared after relogging

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by wangman9, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wangman9

wangman9 Avatar

5/14/2018 6:21 PM
    Title: Potion of the Obsidian buffs disappeared after relogging
    Reproduction Rate: Once, maybe more
    Blocker? No
    Details: I used two obsidian potions yesterday (the skill potion and the gear durability potion). When I logged in earlier today I still had the buffs from them on me for another 6 days or whatever, I logged out for an hour or so to eat lunch and when I came back the buffs were gone. I relogged a few times to see if they would come back and joined a party to see if it was a graphical error, but my party member can't see them on me either. I put once maybe more in the reproduction category because I think this has happened before, but last time I figured that I had just been incorrect about how long I had left on those buffs.
    Steps to Reproduce: unknown
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8) System RAM: 16345
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8085
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/New Heaven
    Area Display Name: New Heaven
    Loc: (152.9, 36.0, 262.5)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxOZXcgSGVhdmVufCgxNTIuODUxLCAzNi4wMiwgMjYyLjQ4MSl8KDAsIC0wLjczOCwgMCwgMC42NzUpfDI2NC44OTQyfDEwfDE3Ljk5OTk5

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Did you do a full client restart or was it a log out log back in situation? (Not sure if you hit resume on character...)
    If you are still missing the buffs please let us know. I haven't had any issues using these throughout multiple days but I do know there was a prior bug where they would sometimes vanish -strictly an UI issue - and then come back.
    @wangman9

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.