Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Recipe: Tabletop Catapult

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Jityr, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jityr

Jityr Avatar

1. Title: Recipe: Tabletop Catapult
    2. Reproduction Rate: Every Time
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details: The recipe: Tabletop Catapult will not learn. Requirements state carpetry lvl 70 to learn. I have 72 carpentry and the skill will not learn.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: have the skill carpetry above 70, try and learn the tabletop catapult recipe
    6. User Specs: Windows 10 Interl(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00Ghz 4.oo GHz, 16.0 GM RAM, 64-bit operating sytem.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Are you looking at the level of the skill or the actual proficiency (that will be in green text, in the skill description.)
    I ask because this comes up from time to time and usually this is what happened. For example, at level 100 you can have a 70.7 carpentry proficiency.
    @Jityr

3. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

From what I know I needed GM carpentry to learn that one.

4. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Jityr, Yes Carpentry Skill is not the same as proficiency. Proficiency is always lower than the skill level itself. One thing that will help is to be sure and use a +5 Carpentry Table when you try to learn the skill. Open up the Carpentry menu on the + 5 Carpentry Station and then double click the recipe. The Table increases your skill level as well as your proficiency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.