Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] serpent spine mines basement plavers

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by kells550, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kells550

kells550 Avatar

after months. I've managed to return to the basement (yay). the lighting upstairs is nice, how ever, if it is dark outside, it should change the color/tone of the light map of the 1st chamber.

anyways. I digress. the lich (not to be confused with lich sharpshooter or lich mage), just lich, with big scythe, acts like a warrior (in the aforementioned basement). when initiated in combat, he immediately spins himself directly through the floor. he also doesnt have the good and common sense to drown and die quickly allowing proper respawn.

this, I suspect, is because summoned pets are no longer allowed to go on the plavers them selves (they hang at the steps or entrance), so, when he initiated contact with the plaver, he is expelled to the nearest relevant ground portion. I realize it was probably done to keep the elementals from setting off the fire traps, which in turn did not like to turn off, and continue to shoot flames for several hours.

ty for the rapid fixing of the floor plavers

liz_the_wiz likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@kells550
    Thank you for the report. If you could use /bug at the spot this happened at I will re-visit this thread when I can and write that one up. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.