Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Shield of Ice buff not showing info

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Hemswal The Descended, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

I cast shield of ice. Then I check under my health bar for the details of the shield of ice buff, no details are shown.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Need /bug info. I'm not seeing where this could have been introduced and when it may have been fixed (possibly). I'm not seeing this.
    This is probably related to the other issue you have with Shield of Air you just posted on. I don't think it is spell specific. Did you restart the client?
    @Applerust

3. mystarr

mystarr Avatar

@Lexie I was also getting this with the tooltip from the lightning debuff (Build 628)
    I think there may be a broader issue going on with the tooltips for effects on the status bar. (It seemed to work fine for the first stack on the lightning debuff but when I used it a seconds time I couldn't get anything on the tooltip when I checked to see it it had stacked.)

Lexie likes this.
  4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@mystarr
    I appreciate the extra details! I think this might be fixed as of build 630. I tried to repro exactly what you were attempting to do.

5. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

Fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.