Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Silent Movement don't work when i play in group

Discussion in 'Release 36 Bug Forum' started by Lippone, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lippone

Lippone Avatar

Hi everybody

When I play in a group silent movement does not work. I can activate the skill, but I do not disappear. I do not have this phenomenon since the last release. I do not know if this is a bug. Find it very annoying

2. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

Are you constantly experiencing this issue, or is it only sometimes? I am unable to reproduce. If some mob or another player has targeted you, you will not disappear when you cast. @Lippone. Please confirm that this is not your issue. Thanks so much :D

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

By any chance did you have a Light Spell cast and on you at the time?

4. Lippone

Lippone Avatar

Tested it tonight. In the group with two player it works most often. As soon as a third person is in the group he don't work. i have no light spell of me.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  5. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

This is a repeated issue for me. I reported it a while ago. STILL cant do it if im in a group.
    Absolutly screws me for MMO PVP mode.

6. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

I noticed this too.. I was in a group both times. I thought it had to do with a mob still targeting me from another place in the zone and preventing me from stealthing but not sure. The 2nd time it happened I ran near some undead in deep ravenwood and ran back to my party member but was unable to stealth after that

7. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

11/23/2016 11:52 AM
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz (4) System RAM: 16278
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 GPU RAM: 972
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.511.Date.11.21.16
    Area: HiddenVale_Desert_Tier4
    Area Display Name: Wyrmsands
    Loc: (-120.8, 121.3, -164.4)

@Attenwood

The same is happening for me right now... it seems like when the scene is being hosted by someone else as I'm not in a group but am in a scene with another player who is the master. Immediately upon relogging, I can stealth although subsequent times I cannot.

When playing with a friend, he says that I disappear on his screen although I do not show as having the stealth buff or invisible on my screen. Light source doesn't matter as I tried with and without the Lord's cloak.

Edit: After the player leaves the scene and I become the master, I am still unable to stealth. Relogged after he left the scene and I became the master and started the scene fresh with no other players in the scene and working fine now. That other player rejoined the scene that I was already master of and I am having no issues. It appears to be an issue with stealth when another player is/was the master of the scene but works fine if you started out as the master of the scene.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  8. Lippone

Lippone Avatar

*pump*

guys you have more information for us?

9. Filter Bubble Algorithm

Filter Bubble Algorithm Avatar

It should still be line of sight, stealth glyphs can be used in combat. Right now there is a bug that is happening to everyone who uses stealth regularly, I have no idea how to reproduce. Even if you have no aggro and are alone in a corner of the map, you cast a stealth and it goes off but no effect and no buff. The only way to fix is to relog.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.