Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Snowflake Cloak, color issue

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Sorthious, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

8/31/2017 12:20 PM

Details: The Snowflake cloak color is a weird Aqua-Marine color now and doesn't match the color shown on the paperdoll. Also, the cloak can no longer be dyed(figured this might have been intentional.

[​IMG]

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4) System RAM: 15990
    GPU: Gallium 0.4 on AMD POLARIS10 (DRM 3.9.0 / 4.10.0-33-generic, LLVM 4.0.0) GPU RAM: 8134
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Linux.64.651.Date.08.31.17

Debug: QmFzZW1lbnRTY2VuZUR1bmdlb25Ub3duXzVGbG9vcnx8KDEwLjAwNywgNS4wMDUsIDEwLjgyOCl8KDAsIDAuOTk1LCAwLCAwLjA5Nil8LTEyNTIuMjI4fDEwLjE3OTgzfDYuNTM=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Does it show dye on it if you hover your mouse over the item?
    I'm curious if it is the prior dye that you might have used on it - and you are correct, it was not intended to be dyeable :)
    We should have fixed it from being dyed but this might be a lingering problem if you had dyed it previously. I'm seeing them to be blue on newly created ones.
    @Sorthious

3. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

The current cloak does not list previous dyes and gave a message saying I couldn't dye when I tried to. I had reported on the issue previously...hmm..let me find it...Primary was Dark Blue and Secondary was Dark Aqua, but even dyed it didn't reflect the color changes:

[​IMG] https://s3.postimg.org/3vknrzmmr/Snowflake_Cloak_Issue.png

4. Lexie

@Sorthious
    Yes, I had remembered your prior bug report, fixing that is probably why your cloak looked odd earlier (a bug from a bug fix perhaps)
    Now your cloak is the right color? But I do see it to show primary dye and secondary dye on there in text, so I see it does list the previous dyes, so I'm confused and I think we're misunderstanding each other?
    It is definitely no longer green so something changed here just today...

5. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

The 2nd post in this thread is what the Snowflake Cloak used to look like(I believe this was the intended color). The 1st post, showing the weird green/blue look, is how it looks now. Currently, it doesn't allow dying, and does not list previous dyes. Sorry for the confusion. :confused:

6. Lexie

Ah! It's ok. @Sorthious
    You know what, I wonder if this is related to another bug. Can you restart the client fully for me and see if the colors are still off?
    After your post today we discovered a bug that may be unrelated your original issue, but might be affecting the color of your cloak now...

7. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

Did a restart and still the same. Though, I did notice the color looks like a very light blue(worn) outside of my basement, and, as you can see, it's light-blue in both shots on my Paperdoll. The lighting in the basement was what was giving it the greenish hue. The Icon in the Cloak Slot shows the correct hue.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.