Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Stealth skills don't work properly in the overworld map

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Hornpipe, May 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

1. Reproduction Rate:Reproduced many times. Don't know how to, through.
    2. Blocker?No
    3. Details:Silent move (and other stealth skills) are not working properly, yet, in the overworld map..
    [5/8/2018 8:40:08 PM] norah east: hi
    [5/8/2018 8:40:12 PM] Ribald Hornpipe[PVP]: Hello Norah
    [5/8/2018 8:40:34 PM] Ribald Hornpipe[PVP] (To norah east): Am I the only person who can't see myself ? :D
    [5/8/2018 8:40:52 PM] norah east (To Ribald Hornpipe): lol I see you
    [5/8/2018 8:41:19 PM] Ribald Hornpipe[PVP] (To norah east): Then the stealth skills are still bugged
    [5/8/2018 8:41:27 PM] Ribald Hornpipe[PVP] (To norah east): :/
    [5/8/2018 8:41:29 PM] norah east (To Ribald Hornpipe): for sure

And I have others exemples like that, in the overworld map.
    1. Steps to Reproduce:I just don't know, but it was a known bug, which was supposed to be fixed.
    2. User Specs:See my signature.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

It's not just a matter of using stealth - if it was, I could repro. It's also working if I re-cast it before it has run out so it isn't that...that was the prior known bug.
    What were you using with it - what buffs did you have, and were you wearing a piece that was showing through? If so, we need to know what you were wearing at the time. Thank ya
    @Hornpipe

Hornpipe likes this.
  3. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

I can hardly say what other people saw. @tomcat_de and @Norah East maybe could. Or the other guy who was following me everywhere just to show me how stupid I was trying to hide but I don't remember his name. :)
    My meals were Bear Steak and Potatoes (without pepper !) and Wolf Lamb and Chops.
    I used Sacrifice and Honor devotionnals. And two obsidian potions (Capacity and Reclamation).
    I had the buff from Tenebris Harbor, from the drunken mage.
    I was wearing my usual old armor (assassin pattern with the long leggings), my bow AND my quiver (of course, how could you imagine to use a bow without any quiver, really ?)

I was using silent move at that moment and I tend to spam it just because I like the aerial sound associated with it :D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.