Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Switch modes and appeared dead

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Heavy44, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavy44

Heavy44 Avatar

1/14/2018 9:29 PM
    Title: Appeared dead after switching from multiplayer to friends mode
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: I switched to friends mode from multiplayer in Ravensmoor, I had full health when I switched, and I appeared dead when I loaded in friends.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4) System RAM: 32716
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series GPU RAM: 3051
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.716.Date.12.19.17
    Area: Dungeon1_Entrance
    Area Display Name: Ravensmoor
    Loc: (-198.9, 10.1, 73.1)
    Debug: RHVuZ2VvbjFfRW50cmFuY2V8fCgtMTk4Ljg1NiwgMTAuMTI4LCA3My4wNjIpfCgwLCAwLjg5NywgMCwgLTAuNDQyKXwyMTEuNDI1M3wyMC43NDIxfDE0LjQ=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Heavy44
    Did your chat/combat log say anything? Very strange. Did you log out at the entrance or is it possible mobs got you when you were logging out? There is the 20 seconds where you can remain in game...

Edit: The troll can you get you from the coordinates that were logged. Since he is so powerful, I died in a few seconds without doing anything. Depending on the timing of the respawn, I wonder if he got you before or after you had logged. Was the re-loading time longer than normal for you?

3. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

He was standing beside me. I didn't see anything in my log about him taking damage. There were no mobs near him. We were at the troll and the troll was aggroed on to me. He joined my instance away from where I was fighting. He was not flagged for pvp. The troll was dead in the previous instance (either friends or multi) so, that's not a possible reason for his death. He just zoned in with 0 HP.

4. Heavy44

Heavy44 Avatar

What Applerust stated is what happened. Zoned in and immediately died. Log didn’t say anything about taking damage or dying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.