Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] The Justice/Spirituality/Valor Devotionals in Beran's Reach POT lack water/VFX...

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by twofoldsilence, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

11/21/2017 7:57 AM
    Title: The Justice/Spirituality/Valor Devotionals in Beran's Reach POT lack water/VFX...
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: The Justice/Spirituality/Valor Devotionals in Beran's Reach POT lack water/VFX...
    Steps to Reproduce: Goto the noted devotionals in Beran's Reach POT.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6) System RAM: 16284
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4062
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.699.Date.11.20.17
    Area: POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Beran's Reach
    Area Display Name: Beran's Reach
    Loc: (314.7, 36.0, 57.2)
    Debug: UE9UX2FscGluZV9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEJlcmFuJ3MgUmVhY2h8KDMxNC43MzUsIDM2LjAwMSwgNTcuMTczKXwoMCwgLTAuODI2LCAwLCAtMC41NjQpfDEwMy44MzJ8LTcuMzUwNDU2fDEuMjg3MTE1

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Interesting. I am seeing the water, but I not the VFX from 3 of the 4 devotionals here - same as you.
    However, going into another PoT, Moonglade (they have a lot of devotionals) I see it on Justice/Spirituality/Valor Devotionals but not on humility...
    Do you know the PoT owner Gabriel Nightshadow or someone who could re-place the devotional to see if it returns?
    I'd like to establish a pattern here if possible to help pinpoint the cause. I'm curious if lawn mower is related, if one was used in this area?
    If anyone has any info to contribute we'd appreciate it!

@twofoldsilence

3. twofoldsilence

twofoldsilence Avatar

Unfortunately, I don't I just noticed the issue when I was visiting the town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.