Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Two purchase orders were filled but the items didn't show up in the bank

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

8/20/2017 4:49 PM
    Title: Two purchase orders were filled but the items didn't show up in the bank
    Reproduction Rate: Twice, within about 20 minutes, to the same player
    Blocker? Yes, cost me 39,000 gold
    Details: You can find the purchase orders in my mail still, they were fulfilled in Brittany Alleys at 2:43 PM and 3:05 PM, by Raven Moonlight. One was for 1000 maple, one was for 100 iron.

I'm standing in the bank, and have nothing Local. I just ran here from another town, having read that I have some things to pick up, but they aren't here.

Steps to Reproduce: No way of knowing.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 32603
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8076
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.645.Date.08.03.17
    Area: Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley
    Area Display Name: Brittany Alleys
    Loc: (53.4, 44.7, 4.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfQ2l0eV9Ccml0dGFueV9BbGxleXx8KDUzLjM4MywgNDQuNjc2LCA0LjgzNSl8KDAsIDAuOTk2LCAwLCAtMC4wOTUpfDIzMC4yOTU3fDMyLjExNzA2fDMuMTkyNDkz

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I'm going to pull off my other buy orders so I don't lose anything else, and will email support tomorrow if nothing changes.

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Ok, they showed up. I'll leave this up here so the Devs can be aware of the time lag that sometimes happen, because I probably won't be the only one to freak out occasionally.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Can you describe the time lag? How long was it, do you estimate? I'm not sure what time zone you are in.
    Did you notice the mail icon and then when you went to check it out you saw there was nothing in your bank?
    @Vladamir Begemot

Anyone else seeing this?

5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I just posted in the dissolution of the bug brigade thread (please get us a better reporting system :) ) and when I mouse over the "2 minutes ago" timestamp it shows it as your time, so if I'm correct all the numbers on this page are your time.

And yes, got the mail, did other stuff for a bit, zoned to BA, talked with a fellow who collects skulls, went to the bank, saw its not there. Confused, did a bunch of things to make sure I hadn't already gotten it (which I hadn't, since it showed up later,) like checking the bank interface for all my vendors, running over to my lot to see if there were still buy orders there, checking the text of the mail, then eventually putting in the bug.

If these time stamps are correct, the bug went in a little over 2 hours after the first sale, and it still wasn't there 3 hours later. If they aren't correct, I'm 1 hour behind you, so it would be 1 hour and 2 hours respectively.

Also, it's the only time I've seen it happen and I've gotten a fair amount of buy orders since the number of orders has started to show up on the vendor tab (and thus people started using it.)

6. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I'd like to at least get more folks on board with using /bug in game! (Thank you for using it!) One thing at a time :D
    Okay, so 1-2 hours wait is what you are estimating?
    Yeah, I haven't seen any other reports of this. I'll keep an eye out. I can't repro it.

@Vladiamir

7. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Yep, it's a weird one, it'll be hard to track down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.