Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] unable to loot corpse

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by The Hendoman, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hendoman

The Hendoman Avatar

9/30/2017 7:07 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: report
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor (4) System RAM: 8191
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU RAM: 4063
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.665.Date.09.29.17
    Area: Novia_R2_Hills01_CragFoothills
    Area Display Name: Crag Foothills
    Loc: (-7.7, 66.4, 77.2)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjJfSGlsbHMwMV9DcmFnRm9vdGhpbGxzfHwoLTcuNjU2LCA2Ni40MDMsIDc3LjI0MSl8KDAsIDEsIDAsIC0wLjAwMSl8NTU0LjE2Mjd8MzUuNDUyNTl8MTg=

ongoing issue, this one's in etceter - cant loot corpse, tho this one fell under the rock.

some older links

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...keletal-footmen-unlootable.93657/#post-836773

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...s/fixed-cannot-loot-undead.93775/#post-867810

THE HENDOMAN

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@The Hendoman
    Can you please fill out the steps to reproduce this portion, meaning describe what you did when this happened, what skills, etc.
    I really think it is the only way we are going to get to the bottom of this in terms of what you are seeing this and why this is not easily reproducible. There are probably several factors going on here.
    Thank you

3. The Hendoman

The Hendoman Avatar

hm. each time, i am attacking an enemy with pole arm, so spinning and skewer, torpor. heavy armour, heals are just reg heals, stacked and unstacked. stone arrow, sun ray thingy, i use an elemental, all except the lich. and ice fist/puncture both alone and in a combo.

I dont think it has happened in a group pile before, it's usually single laying corpses. i'll try to keep track of my last hit and what skill was used.

Same skills were used on the bug where the corpses start sliding away after death .
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ing-and-attacking-me-rather-slowly-o-0.90778/

lol f ing and attacking me
    THE HENDOMAN

4. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

@Lexie This may not help since I don't have "before" footage but I just ran into an issue of un-loot-able corpses. I killed about 6-7 skeletons and liches. These two I could not loot. I killed them all in about the same way, though I cannot remember specifics. I tend to body slam and then carve them up from the flank.

5. The Hendoman

The Hendoman Avatar

11/5/2017 7:16 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: report
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor (4) System RAM: 8191
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU RAM: 4063
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.685.Date.10.30.17
    Area: HiddenVale_Forest02_Tier5
    Area Display Name: Deep Ravenswood
    Loc: (-171.2, 28.1, 73.9)
    Debug: SGlkZGVuVmFsZV9Gb3Jlc3QwMl9UaWVyNXx8KC0xNzEuMTk1LCAyOC4xMTIsIDczLjg4NCl8KDAsIDAuNTk2LCAwLCAtMC44MDMpfC0xMTcuNjY0Nnw5LjkxMzA2NnwxOA==

skinned the pig, then attacked by wolf as it said 'success' attacked while in wolf one combat by wofl two. killed both. Pig was unlootable after i killed the wolves. I was using the usual stone arrow, searing ray, ice fist, skewer n puncture. looks like wolf one killed by my air elemental, wolf two by my puncture.

THE HENDOMAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.