Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Unable to Water After Planting Mandrake

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Soryu, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soryu

Soryu Avatar

8/21/2017 4:40 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: After successfully planting Mandrake I am unable to water the crop. I have tried the E key and double clicking. I have water in inventory and not in secondary bag. I get no message whatsoever saying anything. Co-Owner is able to water the mandrake.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz (12) System RAM: 32688
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11117
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.645.Date.08.03.17
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Verat Chaos
    Area Display Name: Verat Chaos
    Loc: (123.1, 49.8, 192.3)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxWZXJhdCBDaGFvc3woMTIzLjE0MywgNDkuODM3LCAxOTIuMzA5KXwoMCwgLTAuMDA0LCAwLCAxKXwxMTguMTc3M3w0NS4xNzMyOXwyLjU3NjE2MQ==

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@Soryu - Thank you for reporting. I actually heard a couple people discussing this same issue on Teamspeak this past weekend.

I have a feeling that this might be an issue with the new "Tenant" system. If you are listed as a "Tenant" (even if you are also a Co-Owner) the permission settings might be prohibiting you from watering.

I would suggest having the actual Owner of the lot to:
    1. UnCheck the box that lists you as a Tenant, or if you need to be for whatever reason...
    2. Right click the planting bed/pot/barrel in question and view the item permissions for that object. Then, make sure it is NOT set to "Private".

If your settings are already set as above, then please report back here with more information (include: lot Owners, anyone else listed on the lot's permissions list, permissions granted, tenant status, and then list all of the item permissions for the plant bed that is in question.)

Lexie likes this.
  3. Soryu

Soryu Avatar

Greetings Daxxe

Thanks for response. Here are the details I think you need.

Town = Verat Chaos
    House = Row House
    Private Residence Owner = NoMalice
    Private Residence Settings = Soryu = Co-Owner
    Planter = Co-Owner Soryu
    Planter = Trustee Soryu
    Can Plant Seed = Yes
    Can Water Seed = No
    Can Harvest Seed = Yes

We tried several permutations for permissions on planters. Currently most are set as Co-Owner Soryu with one or two as Trustee to see if it mattered.

Hope this helps.

Soryu

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Soryu are you listed as a tenant as well?
    Is this a guild chapter house?
    I suspect maybe one of your guildmates reported this on a separate thread and at first we thought the issue was resolved....

I see 'tenant' mode is active on this property.
    I recommend meeting with the owner of this property and making sure all the tenant stuff is set as designed. If there should even be tenants...when I go into lot item permissions I see tenant mode is active and to only apply settings when new items are placed (not moved).

5. Soryu

Soryu Avatar

Greetings Lexie

No, it is not the Guild Chapter house. It is a Row House owned by NoMalice a guildmate. We are close friends so permissions are of no worry between the two of us. He does not have the Tenant Mode active. I am listed as Co-Owner on the permissions and on the planters. We also tried Trustee on Planters. I still was unable to water. It was odd though that I was able to Plant and then even to Harvest, but I was unable to water after the planting or during the second required watering.

As far as we can take it, permissions are correct and it has not been corrected. Although I have not tried it again. Next time I am online, I will plant another seed and see if anything has changed. Let me know if there are any suggestions.

I do not know of the issue being reported by someone else.

Soryu

6. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@Soryu - Lexie has access to the internal database and it shows that "Tenant" mode is active. That means that some deco items may be placed with those permissions governing them.

I would have the lot owner uncheck the "Tenant" box on the lot marker and see if that resolves the problem.

7. Soryu

Soryu Avatar

I have done more investigations and something is definitely bugged.

I claimed my own Row House and Put in my own planters upstairs. I set NoMalice as Co-Owner. I can plant seeds but I cannot water them after I plant them. Same as on NoMalice property.

In addition, I have a No Tax Town Lot in Verat Chaos. I do not have a second co-owner listed. I dropped a planter and planted a seed. I cannot water it. Something is wrong.

Permissions

Tenant Mode = NOT CHECKED
    When to Apply Settings = Placing New Items
    Make Items Private = Not Private
    Remove or Modify Item = Co-Owner
    Container Add Item = Co-Owner
    Container Modify or Remove = Co- Owner
    Player Vendor Listing Items = Co-Owner

Large Planting Bed Permissions = Co-Owner

I told some screen shots of permissions but it does not allow me to copy into text body.

Soryu

8. Soryu

Soryu Avatar

One additional follow up to above post. I had NoMalice check to see if he could water plants in my row house with identical permissions to his row house claimed lot. NoMalice is able to water at my claimed lot as co-owner but I am not able to water. I also removed all of my existing gear and put it in bank to see if the gear was bugged. I still could not water. So it seems my character may have an issue, but no idea why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.