Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Vendor Purchased Tables, Tiny?

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Vallin Tregres, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

[​IMG]
    Seems that every table purchased from the Deco vendor (the type seen above) have become tiny. This is only one example, but seems to have effected all the deco vendor tables.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@PhantasmalX
    We'd like to look at this specific location. Could you please do a /bug in game at this spot where you took the screenshot? Or if someone could, pretty please. There is something unique here we'd like to take a look at.

Thank you!

4. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

When you first enter Outlander Welcome Center, PoT outside Soltown, you will see the vendor in the screenshot right next to the inn in front of you. This is only 1 screenshot I've taken, but from what I can tell every table of this type are tiny. While exploring the PoT Bastions Point near Solace Bridge, checking out the decorated homes, I noticed all these tables had been shrunken too. All items that had been placed on the tables appear to be floating and if I jump on the table I stand on it as if it was tiny, so there's no invisible wall present with the tiny tables.

This problem only seems to effect these particular tables and I've not seen any other tiny decorations. I've seen this type of table in NPC buildings, but those aren't tiny.

5. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

@Lexie

9/20/2017 7:57 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate: (All vendor tables are tiny.)
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4) System RAM: 8127
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 GPU RAM: 2017
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.660.Date.09.12.17
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Outlander Welcome Center
    Area Display Name: Outlander Welcome Center
    Loc: (130.3, 41.2, -68.4)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE91dGxhbmRlciBXZWxjb21lIENlbnRlcnwoMTMwLjM0NywgNDEuMTc1LCAtNjguMzc0KXwoMCwgMC4xMzcsIDAsIDAuOTkxKXwxNS44MDY2NHwyMi4xMDc3Mnw2LjM2OTU5NA==

Did a report on my 2nd account in front of the vendor in Outlander Welcome Center. As stated before this is just something that's effecting all vendor purchased tables, so there are no actual reproduction steps. This does not effect other tables, just the Deco vendor tables.

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

There were scaling issues with the table in previous releases that led us to fix the issue to match how the table was meant to be (the current size). No further changes to size will occur. Some floating assets may appear visible, in which case the decos will need to be readjusted to match the new correct size for the asset. Thank you for understanding, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.