Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Wand Stats display incorrectly

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Elrond, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

For some reason same wand has different stats when placed on sale on a vendor.

[​IMG]

Unless theres some modifiers that im not aware of , stats on wand should not alter when moved from inventory to vendor. As you can see in the picture i posted - in inventory it has less attune more death ray dmg , when placed on vendor has more attune , less death ray dmg.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Spell Crit is also different, but I'm thinking maybe it is related to Enlightment if you have unlocked that special ability.
    What are you specs tree(s)? and what level do you have each at? I'd love to review that information even though it could unrelated. It could still be related to the bug itself. I can see no reason why your attunement would be lower unless you are life spec.
    @Elrond

Elrond likes this.
  3. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

I am life spec..that must be it... didnt consider it.Im lvll 100 enlightment. Specs Life and archery.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Elrond
    Even then, I'm not quite sure this is as intended. Skills notably will scale/update but this is still weird to me.
    Can you hold down control for the screenshots from when it is on the vendor, and when it is in your inventory? If you are able to get the 'extended information.' Sorry, I forgot to ask that.

Elrond likes this.
  5. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

The wand in question got sold , so not in my posession anymore, i tried with another wand but the issue is not showing .. ill keep an eye and if it appears again in the future ill post more detailed screens.

6. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

@Lexie here is the same issue with another wand ..took a print with ctrl pressed... My current enchant weapon lvl is 130 and bludgeon masterwork 138 ,hope it helps, if you require more info let me know :

[​IMG]

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.