Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Weapon Ghosting (again)

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by ErikRulez, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

1. Title: Weapon Ghosting (again)
    2. Reproduction Rate:?
    3. Blocker?no
    4. Details:ghost of weapon appears when moving
    5. Steps to Reproduce:This happened when I recalled to my home. It persisted until I recalled again.
    6. User Specs:

This one keeps popping up. I did not see it in a scan of the forums or the known issues.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@econner
    We had a report before Christmas submitted but the dev could not repro it or find the cause. Then after that we couldn't repro it, either. It does seem intermittent.
    How many times have you seen this? Do any of these situations share a common thread that may help us narrow down the problem further?
    Also what is the weapon you are using?

Thanks!

3. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

Using a two handed sword. I don't remember seeing this before in this release but I will confess I haven't been that diligent about this one. I'll keep an eye out for it and let you know if I notice anything common about the occurrences.

4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

@Lexie I have this ghosting 100% of the time in all scenes. If you want to see it in action, watch some of @Sannio videos where the ghosting appears on his character while showing off a scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.