Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Interface usage: overlapping windows/clickables during fast clicks let us perform unwanted actions

Discussion in 'Release 70 Feedback' started by Gussak, Oct 17, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gussak

Gussak Avatar

1. Title: overlapping clickables
    2. Reproduction Rate: always
    3. Blocker? no
    4. Details: (see below)
    5. Steps to Reproduce:

SOLVED=(The hotkey bar can be moved!) for ex.: talk to a banker, very fast click on whatever he accepts as question/words on the leftmost option.
      suddenly, a bank account window with items will show up, and that place I was fast clicking, there was mana potions on the hotkey bar, so what happened? I consumed it!!! because I was fast clicking and the previous talking window vanished suddenly!!! actually I did it two times subsequently *shame* :>
      SOLVED=(The hotkey bar can be moved!) - My suggestion is, let us place/move such vendors windows too, so I could move them away from the overlapping things below them, and could continue fast clicking :)

PENDING: Another bad problem, is when we are fast talking and suddenly an option appears of the yes/no kind, and we suddenly missclick on the leftmost option :(

- here, another popup could show up so we would have to move the mouse to make our choice.

6. User Specs: potato PC

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.