Inventory Sorting & Bags/Containers

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Celthon, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

Someone suggested to me that I craft a small bag and move all my Crafting Tools into it, to make the list of items that appear when I open my Inventory less.

I did so, but when I equip the tools, they are all moved from the bag back to the main inventory list (grayed-out and listed at the bottom). Was the ability to put the Tools into a bag within my backpack something that was previously possible and changed during an update or patch, or is what I am seeing a bug that should be reported?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Krohon likes this.
  2. Joeble

Joeble Avatar

I have backpacks for all my various crafting stuff, and I have noticed this as well. Also when I move a backpack back into my bank after I use it for a while, it adds every single thing in that container to the banks inventory. It is still in the backpack however. I wasn't sure whether to bug that or not.

Good questions!

Krohon likes this.
  3. Last Trinsic Defender

Last Trinsic Defender Avatar

The bags and backpacks could be used in earlier version only in the classic display (showing a bag and you have to arrange the items by yourself). Right now they can be used in the listed inventory as well but there are the sitbacks you found. Grayed-out means they are active (used). Maybe they will receive a new display-position in the future. Personally I use the old style and like it. Only one disadventage though, the "e"-key for looting everything can't be used. :(

Krohon likes this.
  4. Krohon

Krohon Avatar

There is an option to hide the tools. Open the Inventory and click on the blue gear, on the top right. Now click on "Hide Equipped Tools".

Epiphany, Acred and Rowell like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.