Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Inventory suggestion

Discussion in 'Release 59 Feedback' started by Hsitirb, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hsitirb

Hsitirb Avatar

As it stands right now (or maybe I just don't know how) I either have to load up on all crafting components from storage becoming extremely over encumbered or take time to sort materials to pick and choose what to take to a crafting station. Often leaving one piece material behind causing unnecessary trips back and forth to storage.

Is it possible to add a feature when looking at inventory to either sort by or filter so one can more easily manage crafting components? I know some components can be used at more than one station but that shouldn't be difficult for the talented crew at P.

I just think it would add a little to the game if I could easily drop off smelting/blacksmith material and pick up cooking for example.

Paladin Michael likes this.
  2. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Yes,
    that's often a challenge ;)
    Currently I use different Bags for Production Skills, including the Gathered/Refined material (Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Tailoring, Alchemy, Cooking).

3. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

I have a bag per crafting table.

It's easy for me because I know all the stuff for the recipes for that table are in one place. Of course it does mean I have to spread coal, wax, etc around into multiple bags. But, that's not that big of a deal.

4. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

yep, I use stockings hanging from wall shelf for each production skill, keeps things organized and off the floor so I can use the floor space for planters.

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I keep everything in my bank box and I have a banker standing next to the crafting area in my town.

[edit] I did it this way so that anyone, not just me, could benefit from it.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Jaesun likes this.
  6. smack

smack Avatar

I achieve the same using the remote bank access device. You can dump all your crafting mats and components into a couple chests and move them between your inventory and the bank quickly. That way you're also not encumbered carrying the chests that weigh 50,000 but rather that bank device at only 20.

Ideally, as I suggested in other threads regarding QoL improvements, ideally, you should simply just click to craft. No item management necessary. Let the game pull from all chests, the bank, your inventory, etc as needed. Remove the item shuffling management mess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.