Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Inventory/Vendor UI

Discussion in 'Release 29 Feedback Forum' started by Lazlo, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

When making vendor runs to sell looted weapons, it's pretty tedious to double click on dozens of swords, shields, wands, etc. I'm a little slow sometimes, so maybe I am missing an easier way, but if not, it would be a really nice feature to be able to drag, highlight and select multiple items, and scroll while doing so.

It would also be nice to either be able to scroll down the inventory window with a repair kit in hand or have a repair option in the right click menu for tools. From what I gather reading old posts, tools used to be equipped and could also go on the hot bar, but not anymore. For standard tools, it's much cheaper to just destroy and buy new, but if you have something fancier then you'll want to repair. That can be really difficult if you have a bunch of stuff in your inventory between your repair kit and the tool that you need to repair. I had to expand my window vertically as much as possible and destroy a few items the last time that I did it.

Time Lord likes this.
  2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

When selling to the NPC Merchants ?

1. Switch to the "Equipment" tab, so it lists only the weapons in your inventory.
    2. Click to highlight the first item in the list.
    3. Hold the Shift key down.
    4. Click on the final item in the list.
    5. Drag the entire selection over to the sell side of the window

My suggestion would be to buy a "Small Bag", and place your repair kits within the bag.

Then you can open the bag as a separate inventory window, and have it open at the same time as your primary inventory.

After that, it is a simple operation of drag/dropping the kits between the windows to repair things. :)

Time Lord and Lazlo like this.
  3. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

Thank you! I doubt I would have figured out that selection method without reading it somewhere, but I'm glad that it exists.

Time Lord and NRaas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.