Is the Absorb Impacts ability broken?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by lordbane, Jul 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordbane

lordbane Avatar

I was trying to level up the ability in the Etceter Crag Mines and after I fought the named lich I noticed the notification that I had a broken piece of equipment. My Meteoric Augmented Chainmail Leggings with 55/55 max dura before going into the fight were completely broken (0/0 durability). Later I noticed that my BMC ring was also similarly broken (0/0 durability) after getting into a fight with the Fire Elementals in the bottom level of the mine.

None of my other equipment was similarly or significantly damaged. I had never had this happen before. It only happened after I was seriously trying to level this ability in actual combat.

Is this some kind of a bug?

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Sounds like a bug - unless you went AFK and died and auto-ressed (timer expires) several times - but all your gear would have taken damage not just those 2 items ..

Anpu likes this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

lordbane and Anpu like this.
  4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I was wondering about that, I hardly use any magic, but my gear seems to be needing repairs way more often.

5. lordbane

lordbane Avatar

I wonder if it has some link to this issue. However, I have only had this instant 0/0 durability issue happen when using the Absorb Impacts ability.

6. lordbane

lordbane Avatar

I didn't go AFK and/or auto-rez. I've done that before in the Etceter mines (fell asleep while mining lol) and I know what you're talking about. However, even then, it didn't reduce my gear to 0/0 durability before the game logged me out due to inactivity.

Chemeck and Echondas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.