Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Is the magic mover function in game yet?

Discussion in 'Release 39 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Widsith [MGT], Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

Tried all the places that seemed reasonable - lot stone, bank, U window - and can't find a UI for it.

2. Dinsoo

Dinsoo Avatar

From Early release notes:
    • Decorated Lot / Decorated Basement Moving & Saving (aka Magic Movers): Players can now save a fully decorated lot or basement to their local bank and reload it later onto that same lot or onto a different lot in that same scene (as long as that lot is the same size). Players will start with 5 slots and in future releases will be able to purchase more for Gold Crowns. In a future release we will expand this feature to allow movement of a fully decorated lot/basement between separate scenes for an as yet determined cost.

3. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

@Dinsoo Yeah I read that, it's why I tried to find the function. If it's there, where is the interface?

4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Baffled me as well.

5. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Not sure what build you tried it in, but as of Build 462 on QA server, it's in.

You need to move your cursor to top right of screen, click on the "window" icon to get a list of UI windows, then find the "Property Manager" and click it. There is no hotkey assigned to this window yet (none by default and no option in "controls" to assign one).

Warning: As of this build, it is bugged in that once you move a saved lot/basement back to an empty one you own... the "5 minute" countdown timer starts and then goes into negatives after hitting zero... which means you can move one and only one lot/basement back after saving it to storage.

I'm about to post some feedback on it right now.

Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.