Is the Rise Shaft with Spawn room ready for the Totem yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CatherineRose, Jul 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

It has been many months since we were able to get the Rise Shaft with Spawn room for our dungeon.

I went into mine today for the first time in many months and I could not locate the spot in which to place the totem. Where do you place it?

CatherineRose

2. Vero

Vero Avatar

Running into same issue. No totem spot to be found

CatherineRose likes this.
  3. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Also has the texture bugs been fixed along with Floor been repaired to allow object placement :)

4. Parson Barr

Parson Barr Avatar

@Vaslor and I have this room and it's very messed up. A door leads out into darkness where you just fall and fall and fall and fall and fall and fall and fall...

Anpu likes this.
  5. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Sadly i thing the player made dungeons are at their end. They have not done anything for too long. Still needing many spawns for many empty rooms. Alot of work, cotos and gold put into a project they dropped like a hot potato. Now they are just dungeons for deco.

6. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Yeah. Still really disappointed that even some really basic things are missing, like transition pieces, or a craftable foyer that matches the style of all the other craftable pieces. Or the ability to place the entrances indoors, or in basements. Or the inability to use patterns to re-skin the craftable entrance. I mean, if I want to use it as a fancier version of a basement, I'm stuck wioth using a grave marker as an entrance.

Anpu likes this.
  7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Yeah I always found it baffling the basic crafted foyer (Ancient Stone) doesn’t even match the crafted dungeon rooms (Stone).....

Chiasma likes this.
  8. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Especially given the ease with which the devs can make rooms from the stone set. Unless setting up a room to work as a foyer is somehow super labor intensive, I have to think it can't take very long to build a 3x3 room with a ladder and a single doorway.

9. Apollo31

Apollo31 Avatar

Yeah, that is what I was afraid of. I'm glad I haven't spent any more money on that. If it does get updated, I'll actually build a dungeon. It's one of those systems that got 80% done and the last 20% polish just fell to the wayside. Seems to be happening to many systems.

10. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I haven't spent any money on dungeons, and have built a lot using the craftable sections. A big thing keeping me from spending money is the lack of transitions between types, the "missing" pieces, and the lack of doors and keys.

11. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

My big thing is the lack of additional spawners. Still waiting .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.