Is there a way to reset the permission for every Item on a Lot?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Weins201, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I just learned that all my items I was placing were set to Kindred - so when I went to add a person so they could access a chest and gave them kindred they could have picked up everything on my lot.

So I went and tried to change permission and see that the only choices are placing or moving and placing items changes the permission so I will have to move every item in my house. And If I miss on it will still be able to be picked up. Yeah I set them to Guest for now so no issues but this is not a solution.

There needs to be a selection on the property marker that can reset each and every item on a property to a chosen setting. The one can go and select for certain items which would be a lot fewer?

Tenant mode is a possible answer but still does not fix that everything is kindred on my lot and no way to change it.

I have moved to bank and back and changed nothing .

So I am screwed ATM, sorry but I think this should be fixed. I am sure I am not the only one who has done this or will.

2. Metalocalypze

Metalocalypze Avatar

Curious also, as have a tennant request a similar request to switch to tennant Mode. From our experience my tennant has had to literally pickup and place down again every item from the previous Mode to register the new setting.

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Why did you give someone Kindred permission?

[edit] Bloody phone....

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  4. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

what? do you mean why did I give Somme cindered? so they could access a chest set to kindred?

it is a level you can set to your items, but I did not remember setting my items as I placed them to kindred which I obviously did at one point and now the all the items in the house are Kindred. changing them means I have to reset each and every item.

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Ah, that makes sense.

Yes, this is very painful.

6. Kain Darkmoor

Kain Darkmoor Avatar

I'd like this feature as well. Can basically never give someone kindred access to my lot because when I was setting it up I didn't know to change the default permission to co owner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.