Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Issue with moving COTO from RABD Bank to Inventory

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Pebbles, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebbles

Pebbles Avatar

3/26/2017 11:11 AM

Title: Attempting to move a stack of 5 Reward COTOs from my Bank via the Remote Bank Access Device resulted in a duplicate COTO with red text

Reproduction Rate: 0%

Blocker? No

Details:

I placed my Remote Access Bank Device on the floor in my house in Northwood to open my bank. I clicked and dragged a stack of 5 Reward COTOs (not attached to my local bank) from my bank window to my inventory and noticed a bit of a pause and dragged just one COTO into my inventory. (I think I just clicked and dragged without using the shift key.)

After that, the COTOs no longer showed up in my bank window but only one red COTO showed up in my inventory. So I exited the scene and returned

When I returned to the scene, everything was back to normal. Only my original 5 COTOs were showing in my bank window and the text stayed in white.

After I returned to the scene I was able to move the COTOs back and forth from my bank window to my inventory and they are now in my Norwood Bank inventory. Now I realize that I should have investigated a little more before I exited the scene.

Steps to Reproduce: Sorry I can't reproduce, I exited the scene and came back and everything was back to normal.

Unfortunately I did not take a screenshot showing the 5 COTOs and the single red COTO together in my inventory before I exited the scene, but I did take a quick camera phone pic of the Remote Access Bank Device because I noticed the tooltip was showing "Wooden Storage Chest" instead of Remote Access Bank Device. After I exited the scene and returned, the tooltip was showing the correct text. There are four chests on wall shelves on the wall and two on the floor behind where my avatar was standing, but there are no chests nearby on the floor in the direction that my avatar was facing.

[​IMG]

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v2 @ 3.50GHz (12) System RAM: 65536
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D500 OpenGL Engine GPU RAM: 3072
    SotA.EarlyAccess.OSX.64.572.Date.03.10.17
    Area: Novia_R9_City_Northwood
    Area Display Name: Northwood
    Loc: (32.7, 45.1, -0.3)

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Pebbles, Thanks for Reporting? This issue has been submitted to the Development Team for review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.