Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Items I'd like to see on the addon store

Discussion in 'Release 24 Feedback' started by royalsexy, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royalsexy

royalsexy Avatar

Items I'd pay money on the addon store for (aka @dallas bait thread):
    • A training dummy and/or archery target for my property so I don't have to summon a gustball
    • An indestructible ingot mold. I go through so many of them!
    • A gypsie wagon decoration for my lot
    • (leaving a space for other things as I think of them)

2. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

All of the above.
    * Dish sets
    *Silverware
    *Yard gnomes
    *Elegant beds (a vast selection please)
    *Stoves & sinks

3. Miracle Dragon

Miracle Dragon Legend of the Hearth

1. Me, I didn't buy the 'circle of stones' even though it's my favorite thing in Ultima, because it was a 'house'?? I want a few various sets of 8 individually placeable stones, some small, some man sized, some monolithic, most natural looking, some intricately carved, all to be able to set up my own circle(s) of stones as I see fit in whatever size lots I have (and for PoTs to be able to make stones circles as decorations in key places around their towns without having to use up a house lot and being stuck having identical circles to everyone else in all of Novia.)

2. Sets of tree stumps and logs.. usable as chairs, benches, and tables, indoors or outdoors.

3. Utility wagons. They'd be just decoration for now, but they should have room inside to hold chests, boxes, garden tools, bushels of hay, an animal, planter boxes, etc.

4. Miniature houses!: Addon store miniature versions of every house in the game! We could Keep a miniature lighthouse on the patio table, or keep a Miniature LotM Castle and Obsidian Tower in the corner of the kid's room, or set a few different houses in the yard to make a miniature golf course with them. ;D We could use them to make a table that maps out our town centers for battle planning, in our War Room, etc. :D

5. We'd need to be able to get miniature action figures of our own characters, or LB and DS, or generic guards or other monsters to go along with the already existing table-top dragons, to complete the set of toys - er - garden decor / strategic models.. ;-)

4. Noric

Noric Avatar

Ingot mold sounds nice - last night I literally bought 100 of them to store at my house so I can craft there.

5. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Indestructible bone needle too...Where is the next prosperity set? Missing lots of the tools now :D

6. royalsexy

royalsexy Avatar

@Miracle Dragon Genius! I'm coming over to your place to "plan a battle" in-game :D

7. redfish

redfish Avatar

Why when people suggest things are they're always suggested as add-on items!

IMO,

• I think its better if random players who aren't purchasing things in add-on use archery targets and/or training dummies rather than gustballs. Training devices in the game if they exist should be skill specific. Weapons and arrows should destroy gustballs (bring the health down to zero). Gustballs should only be effective in training gust, IMO. Training devices designed for a specific skillset should train the skillset faster. Archery targets should train archery faster. Training dummies should train melee faster. Etc. Gustballs can train Gust faster ;)
    • :) I'm also very clumsy and break my cubit measure all the time. Something about measuring things that's really destruuctive.
    • I eventually hope wagons can be more than just decoration and people can use them in game. Also carts, etc.

8. Jack Knyfe

Jack Knyfe Avatar

+1 for more indestructible crafting implements.

Ingot Mold
    Bone Needle
    Rawhide Hammer
    Wood Rasp
    Wood Chisel

9. redfish

redfish Avatar

Oh yes, and training defense skills shouldn't work on anything that doesn't hit you back.

10. Woftam

Woftam Avatar

I'd like to see a Ye Olde Party Keg! That you could fill up with your choice of alcoholic beverage. Pop this bad boy down at your next party and let patrons help themselves!

[​IMG]

It would need to be reusable but not infinite - so it might hold 50 drinks.

11. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Swamp biome trees and bushes.

12. Edward Newgate

Edward Newgate Avatar

A poster of royalsexy topless ... does any one think about our ladys ... ANYONE!?!

A Clubsandwich! ... i hold my edelman dog hostage for 10 releases now... i want my CLAUBSANDWICH.... and room service or i push this dog over the edge of the moon tower ... i will do it
    [​IMG]

But this is what i really would like to see.

We have a lot of stuff allready ingame wich we cant craft, like the steaming food, cool looking counters ect.... most of the stuff are in the adoris castles.

13. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

I would say: Items on the Store that are also craftable or obtainable with different skin in game

14. Selene

Selene Avatar

Umbrellas for stormy days!

These others don't have to be add- ons, but since a lot of deco is in the Add-on store, I may as well add in my wishlist.

Teleporters a la the wizard house to go place to place on a lot, the little stilt houses in jaanaford and exceter, nightstands, hallway (narrow) tables, proper desks, a nice couch for relaxing, hat racks for displaying quest hats, checkers for my chess board ..

and I'll take the keg and the poster too, while I'm at it.

15. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

not just for us, either. for the poor nameless town crier stuck on the docks where i can't put an awning over him.

16. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

How about for a larger light limit for your town. I know you could buy a larger town to get more lighting but I think some of the limits are too small to do all that you want to do. I've always thought it would be terrific once we get some of the stretch goals in to be able to buy things for them. Like different looking boats than in game, different mounts than available in the game etc. Then perhaps when, well I say when since it something I want to see, but I can imagine a bundle that includes specialty items for our characters to use and equip and of course other versions of them in the game. So like a bouquet of flowers, a wrapped present, flowers for your hair and hair deco, the parasol mentioned or umbrella, jewelry that shows on our character. Also if I think of more ideas I'll post them;)

17. Retro

Retro Avatar

Dye-able "Plain Carnival Mask"...

Can this be crafted yet?

Ravicus Domdred, Leelu and Oba Evesor like this.
  18. Mandalar

Mandalar Avatar

Duke Keep Arena Stone Basement

19. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

that dyable, ridable flamingo that Katrina mentioned!

20. Womby

Womby Avatar

A pioneer kit consisting of tree stump (can be used as chair), tent, fireplace with suspended cauldron (can be used for cooking) and sack (can be used as container).

All individually placeable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.