It's Pre-Alpha: A SotA Comedy Adventure.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Link_of_Hyrule, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule Avatar

So basically I originally started this last year late at night I was kind of making fun of all the people complaining about the bugs in SotA because they didn't understand that it's a Pre-Alpha. It was probably 3 or 4 in the morning and not all the voices were very consistent but after a while, I kind of figured out what I wanted the main characters to sound like. Anyways I thought since they are pretty easy to make I'd make more and this episode 7 ties in with the short movie regulations it wasn't hard to put my characters in between it all.

Join Kyle, John, and Shugo on their bug filled adventures and listen (and maybe some day watch) as the hilarity ensues! Along their way they meet Richard and the Lich King and other people we know and love from the world of New Britania!

If anyone wants to take my audio clips and help turn them into YouTube videos that would be awesome I might try myself at a later point but right now I'm pretty content just making terrible silly voices in my microphone.

It's Pre-Alpha all the Episodes (All episodes prior to 7 were unscripted improv.)
    It's Pre-Alpha: Episode 7 - Regulations
    It's Pre-Alpha: Episode 8 - Recall
    It's Pre-Alpha: Episode 9 - Return of the Lich King
    It's Pre-Alpha Episode 10 - The Undead Picnic
    It's Pre-Alpha Episode 11 - Land Rush!
    It's Pre-Alpha Future Episodes Script (Feel free to make comments and suggestions on this)

It's Pre-Alpha Bonus Track - Mountain Dew : In this John sings the song Mountain Dew! Yes it's as terrible as you have imagined it to be!

Original Mountain Dew can be found here much better.

Note: None of this is meant to be taken serious and it's probably terrible but if you think it's funny at all my job here is done.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    zellock431, Krullen, Doctor and 9 others like this.
  2. Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule Avatar

I just released Episode 10 enjoy my friends!

3. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

I love that voice. Very well done. It made me laugh.:)

4. Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule Avatar

Thanks for your kind words. I'm not a professional in the least but it's fun to do and hopefully, my variations of the characters are getting better over time although it's hard to stay consistent when introducing new characters. I love to hear what other people think about the show and if they've listened to all the episodes or not. Since I decided to move off of sound cloud because I don't have enough room on there I can't actually tell how many people have listened to each episode at least I don't think I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.