It's Thursday!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apollox Evanheart, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollox Evanheart

Apollox Evanheart Avatar

Oh it's that time again. Getting to be the end of week and you have all this pent up rage that you just need get off your chest?!?! Stop by AvatarsRadio.info (or listen in-game) and release the rage! It's Temper Tantrum Thursday!!! hosted by yours truly. 10pm NBT (cst)

Got a request? Want to share your rant? Want to tell me what makes you tick? I'd love to share them on the show (you can remain anonymous). Find me in game at Apollox Evanheart, Message me Here on the forums, Join our IRC Chat Or send me an email at tempertantrumthursday@gmail.com

[​IMG]

Edit* Time

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I know it's the week of Christmas for many and times can get hectic and sometimes crazy and frustrating trying to get it all together for the big day. Just reminding you there is a time in the day to get it off your chest and onto the radio. Contact Apollox Evanheart to give your rants anytime to feel better. and Happy Holidays everyone. Wishing you and yours the happiest season and a fantastic day.

3. Rip Saya

Rip Saya Avatar

Great idea. I feel better already.

Leelu, majoria70, Asclepius and 3 others like this.
  4. Apollox Evanheart

Apollox Evanheart Avatar

Thanks for sharing! Be sure to tune in tonight!

Leelu, Asclepius and majoria70 like this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

almost time for this on Avatars Radio FYI to anyone

Apollox Evanheart likes this.
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hey everyone it is that time again and yes Thursday and even New Years Eve too. Don't forget tonight is Temper Tantrum Thursday with @Apollox Evanheart. So where ever you are and whatever you are doing tune in to Avatars Radio. You will not be sorry you did. Also don't forget if you have a rant or a special request please give a shout out to him to play your song or rant out for you on the air. And also everyone have fun and be safe out there:)

7. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

Yeah I have a rant. Donald Trump is an embarrassing suckmeister.

8. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

That's not so much a rant as just a statement of fact. 8^p

9. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I love the podcast, keep up the great work Apollox!

10. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hey everyone do not forget today is Temper Tantrum Thursday. Get your ranting done with @Apollox Evanheart for a clean slate for the upcoming Friday so then you'll be ready to rock out with him again on Friday night for his awesome Rock Block. Send him your rants and or requests by pm here, in game whisper apollox evanheart, or email tempertantrum@gmail.com. Happy Thursday my lovelies.;)

11. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

My rant is Bud's rant... The only thing worse than that dangerous buffoon, is that he has a large following.... THAT is scary .

12. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Can we keep politics out of the forum please?

I actually have a rant.. already PMed. :)

Apollox Evanheart and Tahru like this.
  13. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Oh I'm actually so late in bumping this thread. *majoria kicks herself* ouch. ;) Don't forget to tune in to the wonderfulness of DJ @Apollox Evanheart on Avatars Radio tonight. It is a blast. See some copied details below:

Oh it's that time again. Getting to be the end of week and you have all this pent up rage that you just need get off your chest?!?! Stop by AvatarsRadio.info (or listen in-game) and release the rage! It's Temper Tantrum Thursday!!! hosted by yours truly.10pm NBT (cst)

Got a request? Want to share your rant? Want to tell me what makes you tick? I'd love to share them on the show (you can remain anonymous). Find me in game at Apollox Evanheart, Message me Here on the forums, Join our IRC Chat Or send me an email at tempertantrumthursday@gmail.com

14. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello my lovelies. It is actually Happy New Release day as well as Temper Tantrum Thursday,but you will not want to miss out on Temper Tantrum Thursday as well. Perhaps you have a special rant for @Apollox Evanheart today. Just let him know and he will rant away for you as well as play you some fabulous tunes to explore our new release with. As always see below for copied details and have a most wonderful day.

Stop by AvatarsRadio.info (or listen in-game) and release the rage! It's Temper Tantrum Thursday!!! hosted by yours truly.10pm NBT (cst)

15. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Budner! You're Fired! ;)

16. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hey everyone it's temper tantrum Thursday and yay. It's the day to rant away. If you're new to the game we have a radio in game which is totally awesome. So get your rants off to @Apollox Evanheart. Also he takes song requests as well. Happy Temper Tantrum Thursday to you . :)

again for your information see details below:

It's that time again. Getting to be the end of week and you have all this pent up rage that you just need get off your chest?!?! Stop by AvatarsRadio.info (or listen in-game) and release the rage! It's Temper Tantrum Thursday!!! hosted by yours truly. 10pm NBT (cst)

Got a request? Want to share your rant? Want to tell me what makes you tick? I'd love to share them on the show (you can remain anonymous). Find me in game at Apollox Evanheart, Message me Here on the forums, Join our IRC Chat Or send me an email attempertantrumthursday@gmail.com

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  17. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

It is once again Temper Tantrum Thursday. If anyone has not had a chance to catch @Apollox Evanheart ranting the good rant for our game, and sometimes rants are just about life in general that get's us down.:)
    ***************** So Tonight is THE night though, you won't want to miss it, so tune in via instructions below:********************

again for your information see details below:

It's that time again. Getting to be the end of week and you have all this pent up rage that you just need get off your chest?!?! Stop by AvatarsRadio.info (or listen in-game) and release the rage! It's Temper Tantrum Thursday!!! hosted by yours truly. 10pm NBT (cst)

18. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello everyone. OMG it is Thursday already. I am so excited. You want to get anything off your chest send a rant to @Apollox Evanheart. Last week we had a rant about fast travel. So many awesome rants from the past and no one can deliver a great rant like @Apollox Evanheart. If you have not tuned in before and perhaps you are new tune in via our radios in game. I have a radio and also you can tune in via Avatarsradio.info to play in the background. I usually have it playing on my phone.

Stop by AvatarsRadio.info (or listen in-game) and release the rage! It's Temper Tantrum Thursday!!! hosted by yours truly.10pm NBT (cst)

Got a request? Want to share your rant? Want to tell me what makes you tick? I'd love to share them on the show (you can remain anonymous). Find me in game at Apollox Evanheart, Message me Here on the forums, Join our IRC Chat Or send me an email attempertantrumthursday@gmail.com

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  19. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

A reminder that Temper Tantrum Thursday is coming up soon, just in case you need it. :)

Budner, Leelu and Apollox Evanheart like this.
  20. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Happy new Release 27 everyone. Some of you may just be trying out some new things and seeing new things for this happy day so perhaps it is all excitement and good. Tune in via radio in game by double clicking or go to Avatarsradio.info to tune in via the website.

If you have a rant though don't forget to get it to @Apollox Evanheart to shout it out in about 30 minutes on Avatars Radio.

Also let him know if you have some temper tantrum music you want to hear. Contact him in game as Apollox Evanheart or here. Also you can contact him @ tempertantrumthursday@gmail.com

Apollox Evanheart and Budner like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.