Job board

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Deliverence, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deliverence

Deliverence Avatar

Not sure if this has been asked before but I'd like to see a job board whereby we can place jobs for people to do and offer a reward of course. We already having writing in the game so it would great to make use of this.

[​IMG]

2. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

3. redfish

redfish Avatar

There should just be a general message board, though, people should be able to use them for things like advertisements also, so you don't see advertisements stocked on public vendors.

4. Deliverence

Deliverence Avatar

5. Apollox Evanheart

Apollox Evanheart Avatar

I could really use a job board so I'm with you on this one. I could see it going indifferent directions from needing a certain item, To having timed jobs. To simple things such as harvesting material. Now I know someone will argue that these things can just be bought. But what if I want to craft a full funiture set tonight and had to work. I could simply post on a board and tell my guild mates or friends I got jobs up and someone could take one job, another person do another part and have a third find something else. Then by that night I'd have mostly everything if not it all. :) I'd even look for job posting just to mix it up and make some extra gold myself.

Deliverence likes this.
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes thanks so much for bringing this subject up again. I have been a bit dismayed to not hear anything on work orders. Like being able to hire other players to get resources for you, or other jobs It could be to decorate your house, or protect you, or they want you to craft something for them. I want town squares to have bulletin boards please, please please and also they could have wanted posters, and places for players asking for help. They could also have events and vendor ads. So much possibility.:)

7. Soulicide

Soulicide Avatar

+1 indeed since there is no regional or global chat.

Deliverence likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.