Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Journal -- Again

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by CrandalltheFoole, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

charg3r69 likes this.
  2. Adran Voq

Adran Voq Avatar

same here, you are not alone...

CrandalltheFoole likes this.
  3. Adran Voq

Adran Voq Avatar

Can't we get an option to dismiss a task from Journal? And also i have bugged quest items in my inventory and i can't destroy them or delete or remove in any way.

4. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

I also have loads of quests that seem to re-appear once in a while after having completed it. Drives me crazy.
    Hopefully they have some quest log fixes coming soon.

5. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

Right now it is an all or nothing. It also loses all the special stuff that the quest(s) you have completed gave you, as well as lots of other evil things.

Resetting your avatar’s quest state has the following effects:

• Your Quests and Tasks are Removed: All tasks will be removed from your active task list and journal. In their place will be a single task telling you to speak with Arabella.
    • Your Quest Items are Removed: All main-story quest items and quest rewards owned by your character are deleted.
    • Your Virtue Scores is Reset: Virtue scores are adjusted to a near-neutral state that includes some residual karma from past deeds.
    • You Forget Compass Discoveries: Your character no longer remembers the names and locations of any compass discoveries.
    • You Forget NPC Names: Your avatar no longer remembers the personal name of any NPC.
    • NPCs Forget Your Name: NPCs that knew the name of your character no longer do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.