June 23, 3pm NBT: Midsommarblot (RP-event)

Discussion in 'Release 54 Events' started by Helvig Ingvildsdottir, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

[​IMG]

"It is is Midsummer! Hail! A time of happiness and prosperity before the coming dark. We must hold blot and honor all of the gifts The Holy Powers bestow upon us, ask them to continue to give us such gifts, and give them our own. Gifts must always be given one to the other, as it has always been and as it must always be!"

Helvig Ingvildsdottir and Jay Nord are inviting you to attend their Midsommarblot on June 23rd, at 3pm CST in Littlecreek in the Hidden Vale.

With this blot we want to honor the gods we brought with us from our old lives in Midgard. Attendants of all religious views that are tolerant and open-minded are welcome. There will be opportunity during the blot where you can call upon your own deities.

A blot is a ritual during which we sacrifice to the Old Norse gods, and experience community. There will be a feast, a lot of alcoholic drinks, music and dance following the sacrifice.

(OOC info: This is a RP-heavy event. We expect every participant to make an effort to roleplay and keep OOC talk/talk about real life to whispers or party chat. Everyone that is willing to make this effort is cordially welcome, and if you have not interacted with us before, this is a perfect first time.)

hegpetz, Cerus, Aeryk and 6 others like this.
  2. HannahAlpenglow2

HannahAlpenglow2 Avatar

You have such wonderful RP events; I am looking forward to this one!

Aeryk and Olthadir like this.
  3. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

Awesome It's at a time I can make.

4. Apas Skitara

Apas Skitara Avatar

As I am very interestet to see foreign religious festivities from other realms I will try to join you in Littlecreek.
    I am looking forward to the day and thank you for hosting such an event.

5. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

(I will be there! I'm looking forward to it!)

Aeryk likes this.
  6. Aeryk

Aeryk Avatar

Love the event banner too! Thank you both!