Kahli: The Ancient City of Legends (RP-PvP)

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Elgarion, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Thanks for the info. :)

2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

3. Elgarion

Helheim and Fort Ironhall have been updated significant -- thanks for the new info @Helvig Ingvildsdottir ! Your outpost is REALLY coming along nicely!

4. Elgarion

Folks, bad news. My gaming rig just fried this morning. Thankfully it has a 4 year warranty with 2.5 years left. I'll be sending it out ASAP, which will leave me MUCH time in my future for admin thingies as gaming on my old nearly 7 year old system will be extremely limited. Not sure if I'll even bother loading SotA but perhaps, depending upon the time estimates for the warranty repair etc. More to come! Maybe I'll even go outside and get some sun :p

ALSO: Added the Lore Outline to the second post in this thread (which I had reserved for such a thing) finally. All other Kahli threads are being shut down (other outline, private conversation) to make this the one-stop-shop location to discuss all things Kahli. ;)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Boo Ladedada and Fei Akhart like this.
  5. Elgarion

Got SotA installed on my 6+ year old iMac while my gaming rig is getting repaired. I cannot log in for adventure, but I can log in to do admin stuff if anyone needs anything. Let me know! :)

Olthadir and Boo Ladedada like this.
  6. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

That's cool, Elgarion! And good luck with your gaming rig. I hope that fixes it soon. :)

Elgarion likes this.
  7. Elgarion

Thanks Fei!

8. Gorthyn

Gorthyn Avatar

Just to let folks know, I am currently modifying my guilds theme from a Norgard/Viking type to a Medieval Knightly Order based one.

To that end The Kahlinweard has become The Sentinels of Kahli.

I am currently finishing off changing various buildings within the Kahlinburh and decorating them to fit the new theme. Then I will rewrite the guilds background etc to reflect the changes and post it up in the forums.

Olthadir, Fei Akhart and Elgarion like this.
  9. Elgarion

I'm looking forward to the rewrite! The Sentinels of Kahli has a nice ring to it :)

10. Elgarion

Please welcome @CatherineRose and @Greyfox to the Kahli community! The residents of Kahli welcome you! Dragon Bone Hill has been claimed by them in the name of Memento Mori!

11. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Welcome, @CatherineRose and @Greyfox!
    Btw, I really liked the new material that you added in RPOTA these days, Catherine! :)

12. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Fei Akhart thank you :) and thank you for the comments about the new material. :)

13. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

I welcomed you in character last night, @CatherineRose , so here's my OOC welcome. Good to have you in Kahli!

Fei above is the one Helvig warned Catherine about, but OOC he's one of my best SotA friends and an amazing roleplayer, so be sure to hang out in Kahli often so you can bump into each other eventually. :D

14. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Yes, @Helvig Ingvildsdottir , and what a wonderful welcome. Thank you and am looking forward to the years ahead.

Elgarion and Fei Akhart like this.
  15. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

...and the "Fei's fan club" begins to growing. Hahaha

We should try to make a meeting of Kahli's inhabitants for everyone to meet. :)

16. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Fei Akhart the Fei's fan club grows with the ever present knowledge of the warning from Helvig in the back of my mind. :)

I completely agree, that is a great idea for all of Kahli's inhabitants to meet! We need to set a date and work toward making that happen.

17. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Welcome @CatherineRose & @Greyfox ! Very happy to have you two and the rest of Memento Mori taking over Dragon Bone Hill!

I'm in the eastern us time zone and I play most nights and I usually have Mondays off, so that's my big gaming day. Would love to get together for a meet up sometime soon!

18. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Adam Crow that would be great to meet up and tour our places with each of us. Hopefully soon we will have more of Mori living in Kahli as well. Since we just got here it will take some time to decorate. The area has been dormate for awhile so will take a bit or work to get it into shape.

I really like the way you have fixed your guard house in the middle of your town. It is very inviting.

Fei Akhart and Elgarion like this.
  19. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Thanks, Elgarion did such a great job designing the layout of Boreus Village I couldn't resist that location!

While planning get togethers is always great, its hard to get everyone to attend at the same time. I'll do my best to make it to any planned get togethers, but I've always found the impromptu meet ups to be more fun & easier to set up. If any of you see me online and would like a tour of Boreus village, or maybe just to go on a rp-adventure, please shoot me a message anytime. I haven't used much playtime to RP lately, and I would like to change that!

(If I'm in Novia Market and I ignore you, I'm probably afk or refining so don't take it personally. I'll respond as soon as I'm back at the computer.) :)

Elgarion and Fei Akhart like this.
  20. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

Just like Adam I'm happy about everyone that simply walks up to me to RP, or whispers me in order to meet up for some RP, or for an adventure. Please message me anytime. @Adam Crow: I'll definitely try to get in contact these days.

And I'm planning to open the bath house in Helheim to the public for an hour or two next weekend. You're all welcome (if nudity does not disturb you).

Adam Crow, Elgarion and Fei Akhart like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.