Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Key bindings and Hot bar

Discussion in 'Release 20 Feedback' started by KuBaTRiZeS, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

Here's a couple of things i find odd or improbable regarding the use of keyboard in SotA to use skills:
    • First and foremost, Ctrl + <BindingSlot> is the key binding by default to discard the glyph that appeared in <Bindingslot>. Problem is that pushing control overrides the keyboard movement, and right now we can't move with the mouse because of the free attack. My currently hot bar distribution is 2 locked 4 assigned (only one skill appears on those) 4 random, and when the random is not convenient and i want to discard it... i need to take in consideration that i'll need to stop. This needs to be addressed.
    • Shift key is not bindable. Why? It should be working in the same way as control.
    • Combining skills is still a bother. I heard the way skill stacking is going to change, but even for the sake of combos this needs to improve.
    • Being able to move the combat bar around is quite good for me, but i'd like to be able to split the bar in different bars so i can place it however i wish (i'm currently playing with bindings ยบ 1 2 3 4 q e r t f and having them in two lines one above the other would facilitate motor learning to use them.
    That's all for now.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Aldo and Jivalax Azon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.