Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Keybind

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Aldo, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I am not able to change keybinds by selecting choice with mouse and subsequent keychoice. For example if trying to add a keybind to deco mode, clicking on the normal column selection for deco mode will insert the mouse key into the choice box. Supposed to activate choice box for next keystroke. I am no longer able to enter deco mode because the only way to get the mouse click out of the column is to reset all. It looks like keybinds cannot be changed (and in trying to change them you lose them).

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Just an update. I am still unable to target/move anything on my properties because the deco mode will not start. Unable to enter a key into keycode so I can toggle. Sorry for the "bump" but am quite frustrated and looking at the views on this thread it appears (at least to me) that no one else is having this problem. Has anyone tried to change a keybinding and succeeded?

3. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Aldo just did the keybindings reset(alt) and then redo some keybindings (to another key not used before the reset) and they work for me

win7 64 here

Jaesun and Aldo like this.
  4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Thank you for trying. Guess my build is borked. After resetting, I get a message in the little box next to keybind referring to left mouse. I cannot select a box to rebind because that message always goes into box and freezes it up. Your response will go a long way towards resolving. Guess I am going to try a complete new download. I was hoping for a dev response, but oh well.

Jaesun and Rentier like this.
  5. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

it would help to know which spec you have (/bugreport ingame chat) and paste it here so the dev can have a look at it
    (maybe it's OS related)

also it was weekend as you posted - they don't have 24/7 ;)

Jaesun and Aldo like this.
  6. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

10/07/2018 18:02
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32670
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8086
    SotA.Win.64.847.Date.10.04.18
    Area: Novia_R9_Forest02_03
    Area Display Name: Ulfheim
    Loc: (-17.2, 42.2, 28.1)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjlfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDN8fCgtMTcuMTUxLCA0Mi4yMzEsIDI4LjEpfCgwLCAwLjY3NiwgMCwgLTAuNzM3KXw5MzYuMzIxNHwyNC4zNzIxfDQuOTEzMjIz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.